Updated: March 2020
We are processing personal data in lawful and responsible manner. Personal data means any piece of information relating to an identified or identifiable person (‘data subject’) that allows identifyng a person directly or indirectly. Processing of personal data refers to any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, such as collection and storing of personal data.
The standard for our personal data processing is based on the European General Data Protective Regulation (GDPR). This document is updated when there are changes made that require it.
2 Kind Minds Oy as a Controller and Processor
2 Kind Minds Oy acts as a controller for the personal data concerning our business contacts, namely the representatives of our corporate clients, potential corporate clients and other stakeholders as well as private customers.
2 Kind Minds Oy as controller
Controller refers to a company or other party which is in charge of the processing and determines how the personal data is processed.
Our website or our services contain links to websites that don’t belong to or are not operated by us. Such companies have their own policies for data protection. Take a look at their privacy notices before using their services.
2 Kind Minds Oy as a processor
Processor refers to a company or other party which is processing personal data on behalf of the controller and according to the instructions received from the controller.
We act as processor for some of the personal data that we process in the context of providing our workshops, online events or training sessions.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Our core business is not the collection of your personal data. Therefore, we process only a minimum amount of personal data necessary to operate our business, to offer and provide our services. We will only process your personal data for predefined purposes and we make sure that we have legal grounds for it.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. This includes processing of contact information, billing information and other information which you have provided to us in the context of requests or the provision of services.
- To market and advertise our products. This includes processing of, for example, contact information, information about purchases, your requests and information about your preferences. We may obtain your personal data also from publicly available sources, such as from your company’s website, social media or Fonecta Finder.
- To conduct market research. This includes processing of necessary contact information and the answers you have provided for us. The contact details of the potential participants are collected among our contacts and from publicly available sources.
The processing is based on our interest to establish new customer relationships and to maintain the existing ones. With regards to electronic direct marketing, we process your data only if you have given your consent for it.
As a we are a company dependent on business operations, we do marketing for our contacts. We keep records of our clients’ and potential clients’ details to market and provide more information about our products and services. This could mean for example invitations to our events and other marketing activities to promote our services.
We use online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services to send marketing communication and display ads on other websites and services you may use. You can ask us to remove your data from these channels at any time by contacting us. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.
Disclosures and Data Sharing
We use third-party service providers to provide our services and to help operate our business efficiently. Some of our service providers or their support functions are located outside the EU and EEA. Personal data will remain inside EU and won’t be transferred outside.
We may have to disclose certain information to public or law enforcement authorities when this is required by law. We only do so on the basis of an adequate legal warrant or subpoena issues by a Finnish or other relevant Court.
Online shop and payment service
We use third-party service provided by holvi.com to handle payments of workshops/webinars. Payment service is provided by Holvi and 2 Kind Minds Oy doesn’t collect any payment card information to their own service or website. To online shop holvi.com terms of service and privacy note applies.
We get information from payment service provider required for accounting and booking references. This includes personal information like name and address of payer. This information is stored and used for book keeping purposes. E-mail address and name is used for arraigning workshops/webinars and providing necessary information to participants. E-mail address won’t be used marketing purposes without users consent.
Online shop uses it’s own tracking cookies and analytics that are defined in holvi.com’s Privacy not and which are not described here. Analytics information won’t be available for 2 KindMinds Oy or we are not responsible of it. Check online shops terms and conditions as well as privacy note, before using service.
If you don’t want to use online shop or payment service providers services, contact us via the contact form on our website and describe the services you are interested in participating/purchasing. We will contact you and can agree sending bill or using some other way to take care of purhace/payment.
2 Kind Minds Oy has appropriate security policy and procedures in place to protect personal data from loss, misuse or unauthorized access.
We guarantee that your data is kept confidential and secure. All the employees authorized to process your data are committed themselves to confidentiality. Each employee is given access to resources and personal data based on the employee’s needs and job description. All networks and services used by our employees are protected with appropriate security measures.
We have a procedure to manage data breaches which allow us to assess the possible risks, notify the relevant authorities and alert you in case your personal data may have been affected.
You have several rights concerning your personal data, such as right to access, update, delete and have a copy of such data. We seek to ensure that you can exercise your rights efficiently. You can exercise your rights by contacting us via the contact form on our website.
- When you have given a consent for the processing, and you do not want us to continue processing your data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any point. You can unsubscribe from mailing list by using the unsubscribe link in the relevant email. You can also withdraw your consent by using contact form on our website.
- When we process your data, we have taken your rights and interests into consideration. We have assessed the processing and we ensure that it will not cause any significant intrusion into your privacy, or any other undue impact on your interests and rights. You have the right object to such processing at any time by contacting us.
- You have the right to obtain a confirmation whether your personal data is being processed or not and if you wish, receive a copy of such data.
- We want that your personal data is correct and up to date. You can always contact us to have your data corrected, updated and completed.
- You have right to have your personal data erased in part or in full. If you request the erasure of your personal data, we will assess whether we can erase such data. Please notice that we may have a legal right or obligation to keep your data for certain period of time.
- If you object to processing, contest the lawfulness of the processing or the accuracy of the data, or if you need your data in legal proceedings, you have right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data until the matter has been solved.
- If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise your rights, or if you have any other question relating to the processing of your data or this privacy statement, please contact us by using contact form on our website.
When you visit this website your online device will automatically receive one or several cookies, which are transferred from this website to your internet browser.
Cookie lifetime may vary. Some cookies will disappear when you close the browser while others exist for longer. For more information on cookie expiry see the cookie declaration.
For website analytics we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on our website. Google Analytics uses IP addresses to derive the geolocation of the visitors in our website, and for the security of the service.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available or use other advertising and tracking prevention tools.
We also use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords and DoubleClick Cookies. You can deactivate this data processing in Google’s privacy settings here
Strictly necessary cookies (5)
|Strictly necessary cookies help make a website navigable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. Without these cookies, the website would not be able to work properly.|
|Wp-settings-time-1||2kindminds.fi||Supports the website’s technical functions. (only for logged in users)||a year|
|Wp-settings-1||2kindminds.fi||Supports the website’s technical functions. (only for logged in users)||a year|
|WordPress_logged_in_*||2kindminds.fi||Supports the websites’s technical functions. (only for logged in users)||session|
|WordPress_test_cookie||2kindminds.fi||Used to verify if users browser supports cookies before allowing user to log in.||session|
|WordPress_sec_*||2kindminds.fi||Supports the websites’s technical functions. (only for logged in users)||session|
We have determined retention periods based on the purpose of the processing and the applicable legislation. For example, the accounting related laws require us to store your personal data for a certain period. We review the personal data we collect regularly to ensure that the personal data we have is up to date and is not retained longer than needed or required by the relevant laws.
When not limited by applicable legislation, the retention periods are defined as follows:
- We retain your personal data for two unless no other retention times are defined in the agreement.
- If you are listed as a potential customer, your personal data is erased when we have no reason to assume that you would be interested in our services. This usually takes place if we have not been in touch with you for past 12 months.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by using form on our website, calling or sending e-mail.
Contact Information and website owner
2 Kind Minds Oy
Phone: +358 10 341 3831
Business ID number: 3110973-8
VAT ID: FI31109738